Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pictures of the new house!

I've neglected my blog terribly, but it's time to resurrect it!  We purchased our new home late last year and moved in during December.  It's been a hectic few months, with Christmas, our vow renewal/church wedding, and the addition of 3 new foster children, but I'd finally like to share some "before" pictures!

The front of the house, as seen from the street.


The front door.  
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."


The kitchen.


My office.


The playroom.

 

More playroom.  It's simply huge!


The stream in the backyard.



We've already started doing some remodeling and renovating- including the addition of a bedroom into the playroom above - but there is still lots to do!  I will be back to share pictures of some of our projects soon... in the meantime, what's on your to do list for your home?




No comments:

Post a Comment